Why is a Processing Fee of $300 Collected On Vehicle Purchases?
This fee covers certain consumer services performed by us, which may include:
- Assisting the consumer in notifying his or her auto insurance company of the new purchase: providing the insurance company with vehicle information and any lien information.
- Verifying payoff balance on the vehicle traded by the consumer and assuring that the lien payoff is made to the customer's financial institution.
- Assistance in applying for any refunds or other customer entitlements.
- Preparation and completion of powers of attorney.
- When trade-ins are involved, tracking lost or faulty titles: obtaining out-of-state or bank held titles.
- Maintaining customer records documenting the vehicle's history.
- Notary fees for out-of-state transactions.
Setting up customer information in the store's computer system for customer follow-up to assure a satisfying ownership experience.